Viessmann Gas Boilers – Vitodens 222-F
Gas-fired Viessmann Gas Boilers employ condensing technology and innovative DHW solutions in a compact, floor standing design.
Rated input: 12 to 125 MBH
- Efficiency up to 98% at full modulation and 95% AFUE. Exceeds ENERGY STAR® efficiency requirements.
- Low emission combustion and continuous efficiency from Viessmann stainless steel MatriX cylinder burner with Lambda Pro combustion management system.
- Wide modulation range up to 6.5:1 to precisely match load conditions.
- Fast heat-up with innovative DHW Storage Tank Loading System comprised of plate heat exchanger, DHW loading pump and storage tank.
- Compact and hygienic DHW storage with Viessmann-made SA240 316Ti stainless steel tank (26 USG).
- Ten-minute peak flow of 60 gallons (model B2TB 35/125 only) and continuous DHW draw of 3.3 GPM. Based on a temperature rise of 70 °F (50 °F to 120 °F).
- Space-saving design with a small footprint and zero side clearance to combustibles.
- Simplified installation with pre-installed pressure/temperature relief valves, fully enclosed heating expansion tank and circulation pump, and built-in 3-speed DHW / space heating pump with the diverter valve.
- Multiple venting options with vent length up to 180 ft.