IBC – SL 20-160 G3 Condensing Gas Boilers
SL 20-160 G3
RESIDENTIAL CONDENSING BOILER
20,000 TO 160,000 BTU/H
- With Supply and Return connections on both sides of the boiler your installation can’t get any easier. Use the left side, the right side or both…the choice is yours
- New Touch Screen V-10 Boiler Control
Express set up – Remote monitoring & diagnostics –
Easy USB programmability – True native BACnet –
Intuitive alert system
- 95% AFUE.
- PVC/CPVC/PP approved – Venting up to 340 ft.
- Built-in CSA/UL approved LWCO and manual reset high limit.
- 8:1 turndown ratio means you have the power to heat your home in the coldest weather yet reduce short cycling when the weather is mild.
- Built-in multiple zone pump control – up to 4 zones replacing the need for external pump controls.
- Built-in outdoor reset control of water temperature.
- MFZ Technology: Patented moisture management system. Protects and ensures long life for all components in the boiler.
- The most advanced stainless steel fire tube boiler on the market today.
- Increased efficiency: Custom baffling to ensure even heat transfer and long life.
- Reverse flow detection.
- Very low water side and combustion side pressure drops.
- Connect your IBC Indirect Water Tank directly to the boiler without a primary loop.
- Unmatched safety features.
- Easier to install and service.
- Limited lifetime residential heat exchanger warranty.