Buderus – Oil Conventional Boiler Logano G215
Its construction consists of a full-size burner swing door for easy access to the boiler interior and burner and a deluxe, heavy gauge blue enameled jacket for a clean finished appearance.
Advantages at a Glance
- Eliminates “hot and cold spots” in the boiler
- Minimizes stresses normally caused by rapid temperature changes
- Operates at low return water temperatures
- Balances water flow through all boiler sections
- Rear tappings and flue connection to streamline appearance
- Baffles and clips for adjusting stack temperatures
- Heavy gauge blue enamelled jacket for durability and attractiveness
- Full swing burner door hinged on either the left or right allowing for easy access
- Front access plugs permit flushing of the boiler’s interior
Recommended Storage Tanks
- Buderus offers a full range of high-efficiency indirect water tanks to compliment your boiler.
- Quick-Fit™ Modular Piping System